30% or Greater Disability Compensation

Veterans that are 30% or more disabled with the VA that have a spouse or children can have their spouse and children added to their compensation check monthly.  In order to add them, the veteran must complete VA Form 21-686c and provide their marriage certificate and birth certificates of children.  If you are in receipt of 30% or more disability, and wish to receive this additional compensation on your monthly disability check, please contact Plumas County Veterans Services at 1-530-283-6275.